Only a few more weeks to go until the fifth anniversary of New York's premiere dance music festival, and Electric Zoo has announced the set times for its massive lineup.
All the animals going to the festival this year can now plan and create their schedule for all three days, with the help of the site's schedule creator. With over 140 of dance music's biggest DJs, that's going to be a challenge!
The schedules can be printed out, or created and accessed from your phone! The festival is also announcing that the Electric Zoo 2013 mobile App is now available for iPhone and Android phones, featuring a number of different features.
Other than creating personal schedules of set times/reminders which can be shared with friends, the app provides access to a map of the festival site, and more. Check out the full list of features below:
- Share Your Location on the festival map, to make meeting up with your friends easier.
- Share Your Schedule with your friends directly from the app.
- GroupMe makes it easy to chat with a group of friends by sending a single text.
- Updated festival camera with more #EZOO5 frames for your photos and to share with friends.
- 'ZooTube' is Electric Zoo's YouTube channel built right into the app so you can watch your favorite artists videos while you pregame to see them live.
- SoundCloud integration directly linked to artists' profiles, so you can listen to your favorite artists' tracks and explore new ones to check out at the festival.
- Frequently Asked Questions listing everything you need to know and in the palm of your hand.
3-Day Passes and Single Day Passes are still available at www.electriczoofestival.com.
Check out the official site map below! Are you ready for the Zoo this year?!